Sunday, July 22, 2007

Breadth Saying up

Breadth indicators suggesting another move up. much like the one last week when we closed the short position. Unfortunately I am not sure If I would be on-line available Monday till Tuesday ,to monitor the market.

I hope so, to post a long call but I would like to see the market behavior first.
We have also positive divergence in the leading indexes. Divergence suggesting a reversal point coming but the timing is up to the chart reader. That's why you don't need to jump on a trade every time divergence occurs and have more tools to define current market status.
Good trading





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your long buy.

indextrading said...

Thanks. But it aint a buy alert yet.

indextrading said...

still , I am not in my desk. maybe tommorow.

Anonymous said...

other and anonymous work

Google/blogger not working

Anonymous said...

Are close to a bottom for a Buy?